San Lorenzo Latin American Community Centre is looking to fill the following position
FULL-TIME (35 HRS/WK) RADIO CORRDINATOR
San Lorenzo Latin American Community Centre is seeking a qualified individual to coordinate and manage its radio station, CHHA 1610 AM. The successful candidate will be fluent in Spanish and English to coordinate all aspects of radio programming and production in alignment with the Canadian Radio and Television Commission’s licensing regulations. As a management position the successful candidate will coordinate between: radio staff and volunteers; office administration and sales; and the broader community. He/she will report directly to the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
The following managerial qualifications are required:
1. Fluency in oral and written Spanish and English.
2. Management experience with ability to supervise staff/ volunteers and function
3. Experience in the communication field: ideally radio and television.
4. Demonstrate a clear understanding of community radio.
5. Possess Post-secondary qualifications in journalism/ communication/ broadcasting.
6. Knowledge and experience with the latest computer technology and languages.
7. Canadian experience in media.
8. Knowledge of and/ or experience in advertising and sales for media.
9. Ability to be flexible in unexpected situations.
Written applications will be accepted until 5 pm on Tuesday, May 31 st , 2022
Send application to the Attention of the Board of Directors: email@example.com
Interviews will be conducted on Wednesday, June 1 st, 2022
If you have any questions, please contact Linda McGlade, Executive Director: